Friday, June 20, 2014

Introduction

So, I made this blog just to kill some time during the holiday so I can use my brain cells for something somewhat productive instead of staying in my room playing video games all day like a hibernating bear, now I can play video games and discuss them here while I'm in my room all day like a hibernating bear. I tried making a gaming channel on Youtube first, but looking at how slow my internet speed this, it feels impossible (2 whole days to upload 30 minutes video and it's not even in HD). I pretty much post whatever the flip I want but looking at the word gaming on the title, expect game stories, reviews, etc.

Perhaps I should warn you now, I'm not responsible for whatever might happen to your brain cells while reading my stuff. Stay on guard ;)

1 comment: